Here are some revision tips and links for the English language Paper 2 on 12th June:
GCSE English Language (New) Paper 2 (8700/2)-Writers’ viewpoints and perspectives (non-fiction)
- AQA – P2 Q2 – Summary – ‘How’ to summarise!
- AQA – P2 Q2 – Summary – Help with NOT analysing language!
- AQA – P2 Q3 – Language – Analysing language in non-fiction
- AQA – P2 Q4 – Viewpoints – Help with Viewpoint(s) & Perspective(s)
- AQA – P2 Q4 – Viewpoint(s) – Help with understanding a writer’s viewpoint
- AQA – P2 Q5 – Tone – Help with Paper 2 (non-fiction writing)
- AQA – P2 Q5 – Practice – A real one! Written by one of my students.
- AQA – P2 Q5 – Vocabulary – How to work with a dictionary/thesaurus
- AQA – P2 Q1-5 Tips – Tips for reading/writing/analysing non-fiction texts
These are the files for revising for the English exam on 6th June: